After a year of intensive introspection, personal coaching, and professional development opportunities, twelve of the nuclear industry’s brightest leaders have grown into their unique leadership personae and are prepared to pave paths for the next generation of women in the nuclear industry. Through comprehensive, guided self-evaluations and daily peer accountability, each member of NEXT21 has found their voice and identified and built their tribes for networks of continued support. We are proud to announce the 2021 graduates of Nuclear Executives of Tomorrow.
NEXT21 has developed their capstone project, the #NukeBoss Mentoring Moments Video Series. Through @nukeboss_uswin on Instagram, videos have been published to provide advice and support to young women entering the nuclear workforce. Follow their page to keep an eye out for new mentoring moments, because “On Wednesdays we mentor! #NukeBoss.”
The NEXT program has successes to celebrate–58% of both the NEXT20 and NEXT21 cohorts have been promoted and recognized for their leadership. Join us in congratulating these NEXT change-makers for their recent achievements:
- Bonnie Bryant is now the General Manager of Plant Operations at Entergy
- Leah Crider is now the Chief Commercial Officer at Orano Federal Services
- Anna Kraus is now the Senior Site Project Manager at Exelon Nuclear
- Deborah McBreen is now the Director of Organization Performance and Regulatory at Exelon Nuclear
- Renee Meeks is now the Vice President of Talent & Culture at INPO
- Mary Pietrzyk is now the Director of Origination at NextEra Energy Resources
- Heather Winn is now the NOS Director at Luminant
- Fatma Yilmaz has been featured in the U.S. WIN Member Spotlight
If you would like to learn more about the U.S. WIN NEXT program, including a list of alumni and capstone projects, please visit the NEXT website.