U.S. Women in Nuclear and the Nuclear Energy Institute proudly present the 2022 cohort of Nuclear Executives of Tomorrow (NEXT). Moving beyond traditional development, this unique year-long program holistically engages participants’ individual strengths, values, and authentic voices, in three phases; rediscover me, raise my voice, and engage my tribe.
The NEXT leadership program provides an intimate network for ambitious women in the nuclear industry, intended to help each other succeed. During their immersive experience, this group of women will come together to discover their leadership voice through one-on-one executive coaching, form meaningful connections with expert speakers and industry leaders, gain tools and practice of personal energy, build a trusted community that extends beyond the expected, and ultimately leave their mark on the industry in a culminating capstone project.
Join us in welcoming the NEXT22 Cohort:
- Christine Csizmadia, Director of State and Governmental Affairs & Advocacy at the Nuclear Energy Institute
- Ashley Finan, Director of Idaho National Laboratory’s National Reactor Innovation Center
- Cindy Fung, Manager of Shop Operations at Global Nuclear Fuel-Americas, LLC
- Danielle Fuson, Training Director at Exelon Corporation
- Katherine Gil, Director of Strategy & Communications at Arizona Public Service Company
- Jenny Hageman, Organizational Effectiveness Manager at Public Service Electric & Gas Nuclear LLC
- Shannon McArdle, Loss Risk Analysis Manager at Nuclear Electric Insurance Limited
- Shannon Rafferty-Czincila, Licensing Director at Exelon Corporation
- Sabrina Salazar, Nuclear Support Services Manager at Duke Energy Corporation
- Rebeka Seemann, Organizational Effectiveness Manager at Energy Northwest
- Dawn Sileo, Director of Organizational Effectiveness at Entergy Nuclear
- Lashawna Stokes, Fleet Financial Operations Director at Southern Nuclear Operating Company
- Dominique Wilson, Director of Site Performance and Operations Support at Xcel Energy
- Jennifer Yarbrough, Senior Engineering Design Manager at the Tennessee Valley Authority
Follow along with the NEXT22 cohort through industry outlets and U.S. WIN social media. For more information regarding the NEXT Program, please visit the NEXT website.