It’s time to think about nominating an outstanding member you know for the 2021 Region II Leadership Award. The Region II Leader Award is presented to a chapter member who exemplifies leadership through chapter and/or community involvement. This award recognizes a Region II member who has made significant contributions and demonstrated leadership in the three strategic objectives of U.S. Women In Nuclear (WIN). These objectives are:
- Drive a culture in nuclear energy and technology in which women and men succeed
- Create professional development and networking opportunities for career advancement
- Enhance understanding and awareness of the value of nuclear energy and technology
Nominations for the Region II Leadership Award will be accepted through February 18th.
The award description, frequently asked questions, and the nomination form are linked below. Please use these to complete the nomination process.
- Region II Award Description 2020
- Region II Leadership Award Nomination Form
- Region II Leadership Award FAQ
Please submit completed forms back to Lauren Carter at [email protected]